Friday, May 8, 2009

What breed is my dog? (Pictures Included)?

All I know is he's a Chihuahua Mix. He isn't all that big either. What do you think? I do understand it's kind of hard to tell from pictures.
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa119...
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa119...
Answers:
I agree with everyone that said he's either a Jack Russell Terrier or a Rat Terrier, but he may also be a Toy Fox Terrier. I suggest you go to google and type in Toy Fox Terrier and alot of pictures will come up that look a lot like your dog. In the last picture you posted though, the dog on the right is the one that looks like it's a Chihuahua, not yours. Don't get me wrong though your dog is REALLY cute. I have a Toy Fox Terrier that looks just like yours, including the colors exept that mine is a female. Goodluck finding the exact breed!
God Bless! =]
I'd say Chihuahua/Terrier mix.
Sorry I can't be more specific.
he looks like he may have some rat terriar or jack russell in him
Chihuahua/Rat Terrier or Chihuahua/Jack Russel
definitely has some rat terrier in him!
Looks like Jack Russell Terrier to me.
Rat terrier mix or Jack Russell Terrier mix. Whatever he is he is adorable!
full blooded mutt imo
He looks like a jack russell terrier.
I have to agree with the Rat/Jack Russel Terrier crowd.
Doesn't look at all like a Chihuahua to me.
chiuauha/jack russel terrier mix it looks like.
definitely a chihuahau/rat terrier mix or a chihuahua/jack russel mix cute dog : )
jack russell terrier or a rat terrier one of the two

No comments:

Post a Comment