Friday, May 8, 2009

What breed is she?

I figured since I had done this with the other dogs in my household, I would like your opinion on her as well!
What do you think she is??
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/k...
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/k...
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/k...
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/k...
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/k...
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/k...
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/k...
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/k...
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/k...
Answers:
What a sweetie.sorry not you I mean the dog.
See I love the dogs.all kinds. Anyway I'd have to say I'd put my money on her being a pitbull.
Why are you asking anyway? Don't you know for sure?
Well alls I have to say is I HOPE your treating her good. These (pitbulls) the majority of them are suppose to be good animals. They get messed up because of the owners. I REALLY REALLY HATE THAT SO MUCH. What the f*ck is wrong with people. I mean look at the pictures of her. She's a sweet heart and I hope your not "one those" ignorant people who's bad to there dog. I really hope not, cause I'll be on here talkin about you like a dog if you are someone like that. No tolerance for it at all.
Pit bull. Quite a lot of pit, if not all. That big wedge/block head is a dead giveaway.
I give that tennis ball 3 days to live, max.
To the person who wrote about a woman who "never saw it coming" when her pit attacked her child, sorry but the woman was extremely naive. Her child and surely her dog paid for her naivete. You must be proactive if you own a pit bull, especially if you bring new people (or animals), or children around them. Terriers were bred to go after things that move and things they don't perceive as belonging there, and to do it independently. Pit bulls are terriers obviously -- very strong ones that a child is no match for.
She has some pit bull in her but she is sooo cute! I love the one of her and the ball!
THATS EASY SHE IS " A DOG " wohoo ! i win
pit bull
She is a Red American Pit bull. They are classed as dangerous dogs and there are laws about breeding them. ask your local dog Pound for more information. In Australia, it's illegal to breed them now, and they have to be secured, not loose in your yard. They attack other smaller dogs easily and don't easily tolerate children.
gotta be at least part pit, and all cutie
pie!
I am not so sure. but to my opinion i say its either a Baby Dober. or Golden retreiver or something else... to my opinion i think its one of those 2
looks like some kind of pit bull mix. sorry about the spelling
Pitbull and maybe the slightest hint of lab
Pit Bull and maybe chocolate lab? Not sure but she's ADORABLE
her attraction to the mcdonalds spicy sauce would lead me to say chihuahua
Yeah she looks like a pit bull. And btw she's ADORABLE ^_^
It only took two pictures for me to be sure she's mostly a pitt bull. She's very much a standard for the breed, they are called reds when they look like her.
She's 'mostly pitt bull' but she may have some other dog breed mixed in ... I can't tell her 'size' so can't give you a 'clue' what that breed could be.
Well I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I dont think she is pure blood of just one thing. She looks like a mix between a pit bull, and a bull mastiff, both are beatiful dogs, and she looks like it just might be. She is so beautiful.......
she looks like a purebred pit bul
cute dog
Red nose American Pitt bUll Terrier. She is gorgeous!
She's a "pit bull." As for a specific breed out of the pit bull category I couldn't say. Maybe APBT, maybe a mix of several of the "pit bull" breeds.
I LOVE that picture of her with the ball in her mouth. TOO cute!
she is a pitbull mix. might possibly have boxer in her
pittbull mix. but she is very cute!
It's a Pitt X.
She is B E A U T I F U L, and she is a pitbull terrier, she looks alot like mine!
Jennifer Ruckel never saw it coming, she said on a recent afternoon. One minute she was sitting on her bed talking to her sister Robin, laughing and watching her 18-month-old son Taylor dance on the rug at their feet the next, their 30 seconds of terror began.
With no provocation or warning, the family's 5-year-old pit bull, Molly, suddenly lunged across the room and grabbed Taylor's head in its jaws and began shaking the boy like a rag doll..."The dog just snapped; it changed from a protective, loving dog to a beast within a second," Jennifer said of the March 31 attack.
------------------------------... woman whose three pit bulls fatally mauled an 82-year-old neighbor as she walked a small dog was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison.
Sullivan had been walking her Shih Tzu, Buttons, in her front yard in Partlow when the dogs attacked and killed both.
I would say she is an American Pit Bull Terrier. I'm not sure... but here is a link to a site with some good info on Pit Bulls.
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/americanpitb...
She looks alot like a Pit Bull. Good luck with your sweet baby! She's really cute!
i think that she is part pit bull and part chocolate lab. i know this for sure, shes adorable!
Thats definitely a red nose pit, and she is absolutely adorable!
she looks like a pit bull mix
Definately a Pit Bull
She is a Pit Bull, red nosed by the looks of it or maybe American Staffordshire Terrier but totally a Pit relative. She is adorable though and if you raise her with a lot of love (which pit bulls eat it up) and train her right (which can be difficult with pits) she could be a great dog. Sometimes they can be mean anyway though, just keep a close eye on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment