Friday, May 8, 2009

What Breed Is My Dog?

We think hes a Boxer mix but if you have any other assumptions let me know. He weighs about 15 to 20 pounds right now, and looks like hes going to get a lot bigger. I imagine he'll be a 50 to 60 pound dog. What else do you think hes mixed with? Heres his picture
http://www.geocities.com/jmiller_2002_22...
Answers:
He looks like a boxer, Pit bull Terrier mix
Here is a good picture of a Pit bull Terrier if that helps:
http://flickr.com/photos/tymilner/254518...
P.S. Your dog is the cutest dog I have ever seen!!!
All I can see in him now is boxer for sure, but I don't know what else. He's really cute though.
he is so cute he does look like he has boxer in him,maybe with a terrier kind of mix as well ,i want one
Pitbull, BOXER, and I think some kind of terrier by the look of his ears.
he looks nothing like a boxer but could be like 1/8 or something. he looks like some kind of terrier mix.
i think your dog is a pitbull
did you ask this question eariler it looks liek the same pup with the same read collar but i think you deleted it. but liek i said before boxer mix
It looks maybe like a pitbull, terrier, boxer mix. Its very cute!
my goodness, hes so so cute. I would venture to guess hes a boxer/pit bull mix? maybe just boxer though, but I don't think he's burebred. He's so sweet looking!
thats the cutest dog ever.
He may possibly be mixed with a pointer, they are average size and they have the spots, or flecks of color that your puppy has on his nose, I'm not sure, but I think it is a good guess ;)
Personally it looks alot like a pitt bull but I'm not a hundred percent but I've seen plenty and it sure looks like it.
OMG! Thats an even cuter pic than the one you posted the first time. I would think a pitbull mix. It will be easier to tell when he is older. He is just adorable! That baby needs to be on dog food labels.
i agree with you that he is a boxer mix, but i have no idea about any other breeds. sorry
Some kind of pit mix.
he looks part boxer and pitbull;
its hard to tell when their little, though
i would say boxer/ pitbull or boxer/ jack russel

No comments:

Post a Comment