Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think of my 4 mo purebred german shepherd???

heres a video of him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzgwpebrj...
Answers:
He's really cute! Keep an eye on him around the pool though...my uncles 5 month old puppy fell in and drowned cause he couldn't get out from under the tarp...it was horrible! Congrats on your new puppy!
** (I'm not saying that your not a responsible dog owner, my uncle wasn't either, but accidents happen, I just would hate to hear about that happening to your beautiful pup!)
awwwwwwww he is so cute! But i feel bad for the pet flamingos..they kinda look dead :( LOL
cute but hyper poor flamingos
I want one. He's too cute.
You should post his pedigree on www.pedigreedatabase.com then I will tell you what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment