Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think of my pit bull videos?

I have been fighting against BSL against mine and other pit bulls. If your not familiar with it think of it as another racial law but against dogs.no one has told me think of the videos. I only made a few videos so i still getting the hang of it thanks for all input.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr6-8dhn4...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8hund-ub...
Answers:
Cool I watched these yesterday. I like them and am grateful someone is letting everyone know that it is not the breed, it's the owners that should be the ones that have the bad name tagged to them.
Good Job..
Awesome, get the word out that our breeds are not vicious killers like the media makes them out to be.
Also, read the book Fatal Dog Attacks by Karen Delise, it is a good book
i think that it is really good keep up the good work
Love it!
Personally, I think bad breeders who breed for extra size, strength, power and aggression should be prosecuted, just like people who sell illegal guns.
This good breed is being ruined.
Great videos...loved them. Thanks for making them and fighting for our breed. Finally seeing some of the good things instead only the bad. Keep it up!
Fight BSL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment