Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think your dog would do if someone were to break in your house?

If it was a total stranger, my dog would try his best to scare him away or maybe even try and hurt him. But, if it was someone he recognized, I think he would just want to play with them.
Answers:
I would like to believe mine would bark and alert me. The truth is they would either lick the robber to death and drown him in slobber or one would hold the flash light while the others showed him where the valuable are. Good thing their size is a great deterrent. Boy, am I in trouble!
Mine would bark their heads off before they ever got in. Which is fine with me.
If Someone broke in one dog would go get a ball for them to throw the other would go under the bed and bark. Yes, my house is real safe with those two at home. lol
My 6 dachsies make so much noise when someone approaches that no one in their right mind would even attempt it.
When I was home alone once a friend of mine was coming to pick me up. He'd never met my dog before. Anyway I didn't hear him knocking on the door, but I did hear my dog growling and barking like she was ready to attack when he started to come in the door. She's a yellow lab and very, very friendly and sweet. But now we know she's very protective even though if when I'm playing with my dad and I ask her for help she bites me instead.
Mine would bite.
my dog would start growling when the person was coming up the street, then once on porch my dog would start barking and try to keep him away- for instance: my neighbor across the street had a friend over who owns a golden retriever rescue, so he came to the edge of our property and was holding out his hand trying to pet her and be friendly and stuff with our dog, a golden retriever, but she stayed like 25 ft. from him and was barking like crazy even though we were outside going to meet the guy. once we were next to him talking my dog calmed down once she realized that he was a "friend"
I know they would bark their heads off too. But after that I have no clue what they would do.
Bark like the gates of Hell had opened.
Of course the Samoyed would just do the "cookie dance" and just point at the treat jar once they came in.
I'm not certain what the 3 Bernese would do once they came in... and I really don't care to find out.
My dachshunds would bark their heads off but once inside they would be their best friend and that is they way it should be. If your dog harms anyone including someone breaking into your house you are liable, criminally and civilly.
I think if it was someone that my dogs already knew they would do nothing. However if was a stranger my Queensland would bark and prob attack them. Now my pit bull puppy she would lay there and look at them might even try to play!!
They would bark like crazy %26 all three would try to be the one closest to the door. I figure Blazer would try to bite someone if they got inside, and I am not really not sure about Velvet %26 Ginger.
Not a good idea, breaking into my house. I am 1000% positive that my shepherd would eat someone if he could get to him, simply because he has been formaly trained for that.
Eat them. Seriously. I think my dog would eat them - which is why I know I can sleep at night with the windows open - my three mutts would rip someone to pieces if they came in here.
My 7 month old bichon frise/ toy poodle would go up to them, lick them, and bark for a pat on the head. He's a real watch dog I tell ya!
best answer peeeezzz! really need the points!
Mine would hide if it's almost anyone. There's a few family members she greets enthusiastically, but she disappears if it's anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment