Sunday, August 2, 2009

What does it mean when my dog jumps on top of me when he sees me?Details are located below.?

Umm,I know this a very idiotic question to ask but I was wondering what did it meant when my Cocker Spaniel saw me and he would jump on top of me?
Please be nice on your answers!
Thanks you,bye.
Answers:
He missed you.
He loves you.
You smell like bacon...
Either hes humping you or hes excited to see his master
Most spaniels are really excitable and loyal, and will jump all over their master when they get home...my Cavalier Kinf Charles Spaniel doesn't stop licking me for about 5 minutes!
If you barely spend time with him, then he REALLY misses you and wants your attention.
I agree with Madi either he's happy to see you and is overexcited, which is very common or he is humping you as a sign of dominance, also quite common. Direct questions to an animal behavorist if you need more info.
He is happy to see you !
hes really happy to see you! and he missed you!
When a dog jumps up on u, it means that it is glad to see u.

No comments:

Post a Comment