Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think of this name for my Chug?

I have two names i am totaly torn between either Ella or Sofia? Any suggestions on how to pick or which one do you think i should use?
Answers:
What sort of animal is a chug, or is it a person? Never heard of that one. I don't think YA has a chug section.
2 syllable names are the easiest to use when your dog is in trouble. go with Ella
i would choose ella. i had a bad experience with a bully named sofia. *shudders*
here are some more names u could use:
choo choo
chuggy
sugar
chewy
but u should choose your dog's name by it's personality.
you can use both, esp. ella since it is shorter. however you may use sophia, but call her sophie so its easier to remember. here are other suggestions:
sugar
cupcake
snickers
gracie
honey
jasmine
noodle
pearl
my poodles name is sofia! i think sofia sounds nice, but ella is also nice. i would go for sofia =D
I would go with Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment