Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think of this poster for dog walking?

the white bits wont be there in the actual thing i just dont want to post my number on the internet
am i charging enough for 1 hr walk each day for 5 days 拢20
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/...
Answers:
You need a question mark after the first sentence under the title. Also, it's "Too busy" not "To busy."
You spelled Saturday wrong.
Spelling and grammar are important. Do a spell check. I noticed someone else found another spelling error.
Maybe use a lighter, brighter color than the dark blue so the letters pop out more. Choose a regular font in the title instead of an italic to make it easier to read - I might also choose a stronger, blockier font overall to make it easier to read from distance. Make it so somebody can read it from far away.
Otherwise nice poster.
Looks pretty professional. Go for it!
Looks good to me. Great idea!
available, not avalable :-)
nice poster but change the It's part to he or she.to the family the dog is a member not just an object.
Looks good. But you might want to add a question mark after "Deserves". I know I'm being a bit picky here but still... Oh, and post that you will not walk aggresive dogs. They might hurt you or the other dogs you are walking.
I hope your dog walking business works out!
Daisy
Paws and claws?
How about
A new leash on life
We walk your pet to better health
It looks nice. Needs punctuation and spelling corrections. I personally think you would be charging a bit too much. Twenty pounds for 5 hours would be about $40 USD per week or $8 USD/hour.
When I first read the title of the question, I thought it was a poster that had a picture of a dog literally walking on two feet = ( Too bad.
Well, it looks pretty nice. You might want to change the color scheme. Something that goes well with shadows and stands out in the light. Like bright red or yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment