Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think of my dogs new name?

he's a small 16 wk maltese.
i named him simba.
what do you guys think?
Answers:
Simba is a cute name. It dies not really have to be just for a cat. It is a very proud name and one that should be carried by a maltese. Maltese are a very regal and majestic type of dog. They can bet a hand full when they are little but as they grow up they become very proud type of dog. They will start to walk like they are the queen of teh world. They are a real fun dog to. So I think that Simba is a perfect name for this type of dog. It is also an easy name for the dog to recogonize. They will be able to learn thier naem faster if it is a one or two syllabyll name.
Conogradulations!
I had a cat named Simba. It's cute.
thats cute.
Simba reminds me more of a cat. But, Simba is a good name. =)
That sounds really cute! I hope you like it too.
cool name
Honestly, I think that's a really cool name I never would of thought of that.
it's okay. Add catherineelainelynch@yahoo.com to your contacts list.
i knew a large white powderpuff alaskan type dog name simba, many years ago...he was a very cool dog. i think simba is an outstanding name for a maltese.
that is a cute and great name!
Be careful when choosing a dogs name. Dogs usually grow into their names. a good example is my sister in law's dog, "oni"
in Japanese it means "little devil". she is certainly that. Simba is a nice name.
I think it's cute :)
love it
Aww.It's cute!Have fun with Simba.
Its cute.
I love that name! Its so cute. Have fun w/ simba!!
I love that name! That's what I want to name my next cat. I put that name if people ask what name their dog or cat should be. Good choice!
Well i think the name is cute but Cinba was lion and it was tan color and Maltese dogs are white color so i don't know but that name will probably be better name to a chow chow tan colored, call her something that goes with her personality or color of hair like snow flakes or pearl, even vanilla.
Names are personal. If you like it than go with it. Its cute
everyone answered the same i dont like it sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment