Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think is cuter ?

yorkie maltese cavalier king charles spaniel or lab
for me is cavalier
Answers:
cavalier king charles spaniel, my sister-in-law's neighbors have one and she is the cutest thing. Plus, bonus they say they don't bark that much, shed too badly and are great pets. I would get one if I was in the market for a dog.
I have only had a dog, of the ones listed, that was part lab. She was a Black lab retriever, and is now in doggy heaven. So the lab gets my vote
Maltese.
i think the spaniel is cuter
yorkie, lab or maltese. king charles spaniels arent cute.
King charles and maltese.
I love Labs and they are my favorites so I have to say Labs are the cutest. I do prefer the largers dogs to the littles ones but after that I will have to say the the King Charles Spaniels.
lets see the yorkie maltese is probably going to have long hair so if your up for cleaning up the hair that the dog sheds go right ahead, they are cute dogs but hard to clean up after...labs get my vote
I Think A Lab Is The Cutest.
Yorkies, some of them r cute
yorkie.. or spaniel.. love them both
Definitely lab. All the others are too froo-froo looking for me. =P (Not saying anything about the personalities, but as looks go...)

No comments:

Post a Comment