Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think of these pet names??

their for dogs.
-tate
-milo
-juicy
Answers:
milo
I like the first two, the last one sounds bad.
Depends on the dog. Like I don't see a Rotweiler being called Juicy. I think you need to have the personality of a dog before you name it...
I like Milo, but it really depends on what fits the dogs personality.
i like the 2 one but they arent that great.
I think that all 3 of those pet names are very interesting and also very creative, on your part.
i think theyre all bordering on tacky..no ofeense but tate would be a good name for like a corgi or sumthing.milo a pappilon...and actually i think juicy would be a good nname for those teddy bear rotties who are just overgrown lap dogs(females of course)
I think Milo is the best one and Tate is good too. But the Juicy one is kinda ummmm.unusual. I wouldn't go with the last one.
I give two thumbs down to juicy, but the others are good.
i think milo is the best and it is catchy in agood way!
don't like those dog names but i got names for u and they are
rocky
chewy
dopey
Rex
shannel (french name) pronounced shunel
buddy
The first two seem alright but I don't think Juicy is a good name for ANY pet.
I vote for milo
Juicy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment