Friday, July 31, 2009

What do you think golden retrievers are the best dogs or not?


Answers:
Well Ginbark like they say different strokes for different folks.
Golden's I have have never been boring and just lumps of a dogs. My Golden's are active and high spirited! They are very smart and have been a part of my life for a very long time! I have been able to not only work with them but have also enjoyed all their traits which I have been able to bring out in my Golden's. I have never found them boring or have they even come close to that.
They are very smart and easy to train, and they retain what they learn.
They do have grooming needs like any other dog but their loyalty makes up for that 10 fold.
The have been a family favorite for a very long time and they are still.
if u r looking for a dog whi homely or who is too cute
and wont shout quite frequently then golden retriever and labradog are the best options
but remember to check their breeds
To me they are probably the best breed out there, but their are many others that are just as good. Retrievers are good because they are calm, playful, they enjoy being in the water, they are not too aggressive, and they love being around humans. They play nicely with little kids also.
great family dogs, grew up with a golden i remember him being really lazy though. Spent most of his time in the pool or sleeping, sweet dog though.
There is no best breed just the best dog or breed for that person/family at that time. Personally I would never own a Golden, they are BORING. I need a more challenging less wimpy dog.
personally i think bichon frise's are the best dogs around. they're really friendly, intelligent, cute, affectionate and playful. only thing is they are really pricy... worth it though.
Not. Goldens may be the best dog for some people, but they just don't do anything for me. I'm not sure why. I would say it's because I don't like big goofy hairy dogs who shed a lot and stay puppyish for years. But, then again I like German shepherds and that can be said of many (especially male) GSD's as well. Maybe it's that I'm not interested in a breed that will fawn over anyone and everyone they meet. I like my dogs to be ok with and even a little friendly with strangers if the situation warrants it, but I don't think I want a dog that would happily go home with any person they meet on the street. They're often great dogs, I just have absolutely no desire to live with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment