Friday, May 21, 2010

What dog food is best for chichuaua puppies?


Answers:
Innova small bites is a really good one one of the best and compare to the price of most dog foods i think is the best all the way.
purina one puppy chow
I would recommend one of the puppy foods that is specifically for toy breeds.
Try Eukanuba small breed puppy. It has more natural ingredients and is higher in protein so that little pups grow properly.
Purina Pro plan has the smallest kibble I've ever seen. We have two extremely small rat terriers, one is 3 lbs, the other just shy of 5 lbs.
We tried other brands, with "better" ingredients, but they didn't care for either brand. The Pro Plan is the only food that they seemed to manage well.
well actually anything is good for chis. as long as it says for small breed or for all breed sizes then its fine. i feed my chihuahua beniful.
PUrina, Science diet, Eukenuba, etc. and all those grocery store brands are filled with fillers and by-products. Pure crappola.
When my dogs were puppies I fed them Chicken Soup for the Puppy Lovers Soul.
Please go to this link and decide for yourself what you would like to feed your puppy. 6 is the highest rating.
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_...
I've been breeding Chihuahuas for a long time and I own #10! I feed all of mine, Canidae All Life Stages. It's high quality, reasonably priced, human grade, naturally preserved, made in the USA, has NO corn, wheat, soy, grain fractions, fillers, by products, dyes or preservatives in it. I've had the best luck with this food, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Canidae All Life Stages, is also specially made for all stages in a dogs life, so you don't have to worry about switching to an adult food, when the puppy is old enough. You can stay with the same food. Stay away from any dog food that is sold in grocery stores or retail stores like Walmart, because it's all pure junk. My Chihuahuas love Canidae, have NEVER been sick, have no allergies or skin problems of any kind, are brighter and more energetic, and have beautiful coats.
I feed my 4 Chihuahua's Wellness Sper Mix 5 Lamb
Royal Canin, it`s breed selective.. Feed your pup four times a day...watch out of hypoglycemia..( low blood sugar). Small or tiny breeds are prone to it. Feed the pup small frequent meals

No comments:

Post a Comment