Friday, May 21, 2010

What dog should I get. i want it to be cute but also protective =] thanks for helpin babes?


Answers:
GERMAN SHEPHERD we had two before they were great dogs but really protective
Poodle mix with german shephard
i think you should get a weimarner... make sure to look into them tho. i have one and hes beautiful but is also protective of me..
you could get a cocker spaniel cute and protective. They can take a lot to take care of but if u brush them or get there hair cute. They can be very protective i have 3 myself and the one won't let anyone come near me
go to your local shelter look at dogs and you will probably fall in love with one !
me and my mom bought a yorkshire terrier that is very protective of us...but you can also go to your local dog shelters or humane societies and find some great lil dogs, and the plus with that is you can pick one from many and as they are a little older you can see the temperment they have.
Pekingese :D I had one, he was the most adorable little squirt... (and you dont need to keep them as fluffy as some of the ones in the google images x_x) He lived to 14 years old. He was very protective of his owners, and barked a bit when he got older but he was a great dog. He was playful and happy right till the end, had a cute little smashed in face and loved to snort. With the cuteness, sometimes comes athsma and gland problems, but if you keep him/her groomed, the groomers can squeeze their glands and if they have an athsma attack, just open up their mouth and they'll be fine.
A German Shepherd is a very protective dog. They are often used as police dogs. If you have the dog trained so it is obedient they can be so much fun to own. Infact that is the only breed i have ever owned. =] They can be very cute at times too. My dog is. i love him so much.
Golden Retriver for a bigger dog, and a Mini Dachshund for a smaller breed.
GERMAN SHEPHERD!!! The best breed in the world! They are protective by nature, I have 2 kids and my GSD puts her self between them and strangers walking down the road! She is also so cute, she has a very funny side to her too!
I think a Yorkie (Yorkshire Terrier) would be perfect! They are cute, AND protective! Plus they're little so you can carry it around everywhere!
Hope this helps
-AnimalLover
I have three dogs for u to look at a german sheperd they are my favorite! If thats to big look at a shiloh shepard they look exacly like german shepards but not as big. and finaly, cairn terriers are realy cute and great watch dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment