Monday, May 24, 2010

What is a good dog for me to get after my chocolate labrador dies. i like big and medium sized dogs?


Answers:
I can understand that you might not want another chocolate lab or another lab because it would remind you too much of the one who passed.
I recommend going to a shelter and picking out an adult mixed breed. That way you already know the size and temperament.
There are beautiful and unique mixed breed dogs. I once saw a rottie mix in a shelter who had golden eyes. I bet you could find a good one.
get a golden retreiver, they're super friendly
How about another Choc Lab? I have a beagle and he is awesome but on the smaller side. My parents have a golden retriever.
are you sitting around waiting for that special day? if so, i don't think you're the best candidate for another pet.
get another lab they make the best dogs lol i have a mine lab and hes just the sweetest and easies going dog i have every had!! i love him to pices
I think that you should get a german shepherd dog they're really loyal and easy to train and they are really freindly females are medium sized and males are larger than females
i love boxers personally they are so cool and friendly.
huskey
you should get a smaller dog like a dachshund, or a cairn terrier if you get a bigger dog it's going to be to hard to handle since you had a big dog that died.
Thinking Ahead?? Anyway, I guess that's none of my business! I beg you to look at your shelter. You can find a larger dog there- Breeders and pet stores are why millions of dogs are killed each year. Try petfinder.com- heres a search i did for my area- you can look in yours! http://search.petfinder.com/search/searc...
Try going to a shelter and take your pick of the hundreds of dogs just waiting to be adopted.
Why not get a black lab or a yellow lab? I wouldn't get another choc one that would be like your replacing your dog and i don't think you would want to do that.
I have a yellow lab/rottie mix and he is a large dog.
I would suggest another LAB. A good friend of mine had a pet pass away, and got another just like em. In her mind thats her previous dog's brother or something. IT helped with the grieving process.. and she got to do it all over again with a new puppy.
Why not get one now, before it dies? Go to the humane society or pound and pick one out your lab likes also. They can be buds, you can be buds with them and when your lab goes, your replacement is right there grinning atcha.
Go to a shelter and adopt a dog and save it's life.
You'll have your pick of whatever breed/mix you'd like. My shelter dogs have been the best dogs I've ever known.
I would go with either another lab or a golden retriever they are really smart dogs.
That's a pretty cold question.

No comments:

Post a Comment