Friday, May 21, 2010

What dog is this?

I believe it is either a maltese puppy or westie- im pretty sure its a maltese but still! which is it?
http://www.thecuteproject.com/news/1041/...
thanks!
Answers:
Looks like a very young puppy, so it can be hard to tell exactly. Leaning towards maltese.could be wrong though, without being able to see its ears, tail, body...
Malteese and westie mix!
Adorable, BTW!
Its an Ewok
a maltese sure of it
Mastiff.
maltese
def a westie! very cute though.
thats a stuffed animal..but a maltese probually...lol
i would say its a maltese or a coton de tulear( http://www.puppyfind.com/breed/coton_de_... )or a possible mix
i dont think its a westie because the face doesnt look like a westies face
it looks to be the mixture of both!!
My guess would be Maltese
are you sure its a real puppy? It looks Maltese to me, but of the stuffed kind.
It might be a cross...I have no idea, but it is indeed a cutie!
maltese... I have one and it looks just like her
I think it a westie.
westie that is to small to be a maltese
It looks like a maltese. Westies usually aren't "fluffy".
This is NOT a Westie...could be a Maltese, Coton de Tulear, or Havanese. I'm leaning more toward Maltese due the the size, muzzle shape and coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment