Monday, May 24, 2010

What is a family dog that is cute and does not shed?


Answers:
maltese would be perfect
yorkies and maltesse are a non shedding/hypoalergenic dog
Poodles don't shed.
apricot poodles dont shed at alll
Daschunds. They require very little grooming and are great with kids- i have one :)
yorkies, maltese and poodles are the only ones i know of that dont shed. my cousin has a maltese and she is wonderful.
A stuffed animal.
a goldendoodle is a good family pet that does not shed, and is very cute. It is a mix of poodle and golden retreiver. they are very good dogs!
Most dogs shed at least a little. Poodles don't shed much, though.
Toy poodles! but any dog that doesn't shed needs to be shaved.
And Jane M you retard, duchunds do shed, and alot! My grandpa has one.
shih tzu - best type of dog for family in my opinion.
pugs there good active somtimes and lazy sometimes
well if u want a dog that doesnt shed u can get a poodle but they arent tht cute but if you want a cute dog that doesnt shed you could get a japenese dog thats called ryukyu inu its thin and doesnt shed and very cute
yorkies
Beagles are wonderful family dogs who love everybody! They have a naturally sweet personality and are great around kids.
All dogs shed a little, though the beagle doesn't much.
Yoekies are a nice breed however they must be groomed regularly which is a cost factor.
if your looking for a real dog and not a toy, try the Wheaten Terrier, Polish Lowland Sheep Dog (PON) and the Bearded Collie. All (3) are good family dogs, fun loving, working dogs that are all hypoallergenic and do not shed.
Yorkies. they r so cute. i have 4. they don't shed. they love you. they r very playful. and if you get puppies there are normally a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 9. and pups sell high.
Bichon Frise's are the best! They are loving and if you have small children - they are playful when the kids are and then chilax when the kids do. I loved mine! But she needed to be groomed a lot and my schedule didn't permit it - she looked like a furry little dirtball everytime she went outside. That's the only down fall. But other than that.lovely pet!! (Didn't shed.just needed to go to groomers - if you have a steady hand and good clippers - you can do it yourself)
poodle or malteese
Most dogs shed but i think a good family dog you'd find at your local shelter. They have pure breed and mixed breed dogs. any dog if you bath it often and brush it, shedding would be under control. save a life and consider adopting a pet.
Shih Tzus, Yorkies, and Maltese are all dogs that don't shed. I would probably go with a Shih Tzu because they have great disposition, are adorable, and they are also cheaper than Yorkies. Yorkies can also have a sour attitude. Shih tzus typical way between 7-15 pounds when yorkies way anywhere from 4-10 pounds good luck finding your dog :)
Actually alot.
For a list go to www.dogbreeds.com
I would recommend a Poodle.
They are highly intelligent and very loving.
God bless.
Get a real dog and sweep the floor once in a while.
I recommend German Shephard. Once youve owned a Shephard, you never get another breed.
that is easy shaved
I like Havanese, and Bichon Frises.
My grandma owns two Havanese, and one Bichon Frise, and they're all really cute, and sweet, and pretty smart. You can tell them to lay down, and put a treat on their paw, and they'll just sit there staring at it, waiting for their ok.
I'm not a big fan of Poodles, personally. And the ones I've met were kinda mean, but alot of people will tell you otherwise, and that they're very nice, so it's all how you raise the dog. But I've heard they're pretty smart, and can be nice as well.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/lightshedder...
There's a large list of dogs that "don't shed" although all dogs shed. The "no shed" dogs shed on their inside coat, and that fur doesn't have any allergens in it.
I would say Minature Schnauzers. I own two and they are AWESOME with the kids! And NO hairs leave their body unless I am shaving them. In my opinion, they are the best small family dogs. Of course thats my opinion, and I am sure there are equals out there, but I have had nothing but great things from my minis. I even rescued both of my minis and I couldnt have found greater dogs.
Good luck in your search, and I hope you pick Minature Schnauzers. They are awesome!
If you look online you will find that there is NO dog that doesn't shed at all. All dogs lose hair, just like humans. However, poodles and goldendoodles shed very little and it will probably not be enough to even notice. I've read several different dogs listed in other answers that do shed, and a lot! My close friend has a pug and if he gets on your lap, you will be covered in hair when he gets up. Here is a link to a site with a list of dogs that are considered "very light shedders." Hope this helps:
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/lightshedder...
i had a poodle i no they don't shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment