Monday, May 24, 2010

What human foods can i feed my gsd puppy?

what types of food that i eat can i feed my dog as snacks and treats and t hat will not damage or upset her tummy ?
Answers:
cooked meat is great for dogs;
some raw meat too.
Feed it only dog food and dog treats.
any cooked meat
Cheerios!...or white rice (cooked).i sometimes sneek a piece of chicken or steak...but don't give them too much people food. Dogs aren't ment to eat people food.
Well human food is bad for dog every vet will tell you that , but my dog eats human food and she is fine with it her tummy OK , but my friends dog gets sick each time she gives him human food . So it's just something you need to see or test but you can try fruit , veggies .
I feed my Chihuahua potato chips, cereal, watermelon, basically anything... EXCEPT chocolate!! none of that stuff hurts his stomach...but i will not try to offer my dog chocolate ever!
eggs,cooked ground beef,Carrots,apples but not the seeds or core,Lettuce.
My lab mix eats these.
Dog food! Just not IAMS. They torture and murder animals. http://www.iamscruelty.com or http://www.uncaged.co.uk/iamsresponse.ht...
They are meet eaters mainly so some of that would be ok. They are actuly a mix of wolf and hound. at first when herding they would get some meat for a treat befor dog food.

No comments:

Post a Comment