Monday, May 24, 2010

What is a beed of dog you think is a good dog?

i think a a yorkie is a GREAT DOG
Answers:
That would all depend on who's answering the question!!
SOOOO many!!
My pick of course is the Doberman Pinschers!
1. spaniels(brittanyspaniel owner)(but i like cockers, springers, king charles spaniels, english etc.)
2.yorkie (might be adopting one soon!)
3.havanese
4. coton de tulear
5.westie
6.bolognese
all other dogs i like too
ANY DOG IF RAISED AND BRED CORRECTLY
You mean breed.
well all dogs are great it's the owners who mess up the dogs!
But my favorite is by far my Husky %26lt;3
A mix between a local Chinese dog and a St. Bernard.
i think a dalmation coz i owned 3 successively and liked each like nobody else. But I think all dogs are great... it all depends on its owners. You should be willing to give your dog the right attention, and right training, and you will love your dog no matter what breed it is. People have nasty sterotypes about dalmations, but trust me i think they are really intelligent and can be really gentle. But overall they are very protective about its owner, and need a lot of fun time and time for running, playing etc. My dals have been really good with kids as well. They like to be treated like babies.
i have a yorkie myself and they are great
try silky terriers
i love labs they are calm and loyal and love human interatction
I think they all have the potential to be great dogs, it mainly depends on the owner, and how well they train and care for their dogs.
But I will admit a slight bias toward medium to large mixed breed shelter dogs. I've just always liked them.
Well this is all personal choice. Personally I think Mutts are great dogs (Having 2 Lab mix's). I also think my Rottie is a great dog. Alaskan malamute are great dogs. Along with the gentle giant Great Danes. I have always favored Large - Extra Large breed dogs.
all dog breeds are good dogs if raised with the prober training, and are loved.
BOXERS, BOXERS AND BOXERS...
Doberman Pinscher
I would have to say a golden retriever or a ling haired dachshund because golden retriever puppy's are super cute and the are like borned potty trained and long haired dachshunds are cute and stay very small but have a little trouble with the potty training. i have both and i love them the golden retrievers love to play and the dachshund loves to sleep.
Lab, Chow, Sharpei, Pit Bull, Aulstralian Shepard, Golden Retreiver. I love dogs. As long as dogs are trained in the right way, they are all great.
i think that a doberman in a good dog however i have a golden retreiver and he is great
i wuv yorkies 2
Labradors have the best temperment. I have 2. luv them so much would be lost without them.!
check this site out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/labrador_re...
Hope I Helped
i couldnt agree more with KIT_KAT. hundereds of breeds have gone down in history for doin remarkable things. there are great dogs everywhere. of every shape and size. i think my dogs are the greatest, and they are pit bulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment