Monday, May 24, 2010

What happens if I let my dog drink a cup of coffee?

Im just curious lol! Should i ever experiment on that?
Answers:
You would be a horrible pet owner if you ever did that. Caffeine is TOXIC and will make him very sick.
http://members.aol.com/busher9518/poison...
ummmmmmmmm.. i wouldnt, ummm your dog would have like ADHD
he/she may get sick or bounce off the walls all night
never wanted to. I'm thinking really really hyper!
Don't do crap like that too your dog!
you need to have it put to sleep. im sorry..its the only answer.
I grew up with a Chihuahua that loved coffe. My mom would put cream, not sugar in her coffee. Buffy, the chihuahua, loved it. She even liked Iced Cappicino's. Now, I don't know if a vet would recommend it as a health thing to do, but our dog lived to be 14 years old.
I found out the hard way that my dog absolutely LOVES coffee.
However, it is not good for her.
One cup should not cause problems. But, do not give it to your dog on purpose, and keep all coffee (including grounds) out of the dog's reach.
I had a german shepard and a cocker spaniel/dachshound that use to drink my coffee all the time. It never seemed to do anything to them.
You dog could get very sick from coffee.
peteducation.com
http://bellaonline.com/articles/art1723...
Do you know how to spell Animal Abuse?
Coffee is NOT for dogs.
It IS on the list of foods that are BAD for dogs and cats.
No, not ever. Since it's a well known fact that caffeine is lethal to dogs, it's sad and kinda pathetic that you're lol'ing curious about it.
it will be stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment