Thursday, July 30, 2009

What can you give a dog to make them vomit because they ate something they should not have eaten?


Answers:
What was it? It is possible to give the dog two teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide to make them vomit!
call a vet, don't try to make your dog sick.
take him to the emergency room or vet let them get it out
Hydrogen peroxide. This was recommended to us by a vet. We used it and it works.
My dog did that once and I shoved my finger down his throat until he puked everything from the last month of eating up.
You can try giving the dog some salt water. You'll probably have to force feed him but this is really effective.
super salty water works well
I would not try to do this until speaking to my vet and letting them know what the dog ate. Sometimes it is worse to induce vomitting when somethings are ingested. Sometimes you can get worse results by doing this. I would speak to a professional before trying any home remedies.
Call poison control in your area (it will be in the phone book). Even though it is primarily intended for humans, they also contact veterinarians for assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment