Friday, July 31, 2009

What do u think of my video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qonucbiyr...
what do u think of this video i made. read the description too. it took me forever and i want to know what all of u thing about it. it is a bunch of pictures of my dogs. (excluding the great dane) and cats. hope you like it
Answers:
I'm not having a good morning today, and was about to put away this game for now, but said I'll look at one more. I'm glad it was yours. It made me smile. I love all the dogs %26 cats, %26 the sayings. Precious! Thanks!
I put a comment im prettystarr12
I liked it. Don't care for cats that much though.
Congratulations! I'm sure it did take you a while to put it together. I can tell a lot of love and thought went into it. You may want to send it to Dog Cat Radio they may play it as well. Right now they are playing photos that listeners have sent in. You can check it out at http://www.dogcatradio.com Good luck with it! Love your furry family too!! All the best;~)
good video the pets are very cute! i can tell it would have taken you ages to do.
Love the great dane. it is very nice video you did put in lot of effort for it. very nice one again good work and the descriptions some of them are so true

No comments:

Post a Comment