Thursday, July 30, 2009

What did you do when your dog died?

my dog died today mty mom woke me up and told me to go spend time with him befor my dad got here to takre him so i did and now im just crying so hard cuss ive never had one of my dogs put down
Answers:
Honey it will be okay. You baby has gone to a better place where there are unlimited bones and cats to chase. It will hurt cause he is part of your family, just remember him in your heart and he will always live with you forever. When the pain eases you will be able to sit down and laugh at the goofy things he had done in the past and remember all the love he gave to you unconditionally. Time will heal this for you. Just don't forget ha loved you like you loved him.
Well,You just have to remember all the happy times you had with him.That's what I did when my puppy got stolen.
I cried. Sometimes it is the most humane thing to put them down and stop their suffering. Too bad humans can't have the same privilege.
I'm so sorry for your loss, only time heals the heart. Just remember all the good times you two had together, and just remember that he's in a better place and not suffering anymore.
Good Luck, and I am sooo sorry.
im sorry for your dog and u :( i have had 3 other dogs in my life.they all died. i also had a horse before, and it also died. i had cats who died. when my parents told me the news i was so sad i cried for hours. its something really terrible to lose a pet, and tell me, i know about it. and im very sorry for you, but think of it this way, he died but he is with a person that we can all trust-God. and people say that every time some thing dies, something else is born. our loved pets will always have a place in our hearts :)
i came home from work on my lunch hr. and my dog was laying on the floor on my side of the bed dead(ate bad berries in my neighbors yard) needless to say i did not go back to work that day i screamed and cried took him down to the vet and they cremated him after spending a half hour with him hes now on my dog shelf now i have 2 rotties and a German short hair
I'm So sorry!
Just let yourself cry a lot. Look at pictures and make a scrap book of him. In a while you may let it hurt a bit less.
I cried alot , and still do occasionally. It has only been 4 months since I lost her.
I planted a little garden for her, and sit and tend to it daily.
When I am sad I write little snippets about her to myself about all the funny things she did, and I always seem to remember more.
It will get easier but you will never forget him.
I have tears just writing this and I am a grownup!
I even have a small piece of her fur that I pet once in a while!
I had to have a 2 yr. old mastiff (Bella) put down because of severe dysplasia and major bone issues. I cried for 3 days, and was not right for months. It's a sad and heartbreaking thing, Iknow. For now-let yourself grieve. And although the pain never goes away-it does lessen a bit. My dog was in so much pain all the time and on so much medicine, that she was really "out of it" and then she became paralyzed from her waist down. It was horrible. I guess I am now thankful that she is not suffering and inpain-but every single day I miss her.
My dog is still a puppy ,so I've never had to go through that experience but you should remember all the good times you've had with him. You should also take photos to remember him and give him treats before he goes.Make his last moments good ones. Don't worry, he'll live in your heart forever and watch over you for the rest of your life. =]
I grieved and I cried, but I always get a new pup as soon as possible and it greatly relieves my pain. One MUST remember that no dog can ever be REPLACED by another though, because like people, no two are ever the same. If you keep that in mind, a new pup might help when you feel ready. You will never forget your dog and will always love the memories, but eventually , a new pup will fill the hole in your heart.
I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Be blessed!
OK I know its hard to forget and you may be crying your eyes out at night but the best thing to do is get a different kind of animal so you can move on I would get a ferret the smell can be easily getting ride of
they are work and gives you something to do and loves your company

No comments:

Post a Comment