Friday, July 31, 2009

What do you think about this tshirt?

I am getting tshirts made for a non profit dog rescue. Here.s the link.
https://www.customizedgirl.com/cgi-bin/m...
We are having someone local make them for 40$ for 5 though.
Also the white box will not be around the logo. What do you think?
Answers:
Cool tee-shirts.
My dog's rescue group sold me a "Got Dog" fitted tee-shirt with the website of the rescue group underneath... it's my favorite tee-shirt.
Nice to spread the good words!
i really like it it dosnt beat around the bush it is just there
When you click on the link, the shirt doesn't show.
It's adorable.
I like it! Message is short %26 sweet, and the colors stand out. It's a nice, retro text design too!
I think you need a lighter background- the logo will be hard if not impossible to see on that colour without the white box.
Its okay
I like it! It gets the message through to people.
That shirt is hot.That will really work.

No comments:

Post a Comment