Friday, July 31, 2009

What do you think attracts someone to thier pet?

Ever notice some dogs look like their owners? LOL
Just curious what attracted you to your dog? why do you think that is? and any examples of others and why they chose their pet?
My grandma and her OLD poodle kinda look alike, both have short white frizzy curly hair.. LOL
Answers:
Skye %26 i both run around all day.
I wouldnt mind if someone siad i looked like her because shes damm pretty but hope to god they dont say we smell the same .she stinks!
me and my dog are both white, skinny, and have big brown eyes. yeah, i'd say we look alike! :D
Well me and my dog don't have any similarities (haha!) but I chose him cause of his personality.
Although...he is Italian Greyhound and Chihuahua...and I am mostly Italian with a little Hispanic...so we match there.

No comments:

Post a Comment