Thursday, July 30, 2009

What color is the best to paint your nails if your not allowed to use black?


Answers:
My dog, being very patriotic, likes one paw red and the other blue. For you? I like a really dark purple.
c-ya
This is not an animal question.
On your dog or you? This question is under "Dogs".
coral
I like really dark blue.
pale pink or pale blue :-)
I think it's kinda freakish to paint a dogs nails any colour.
I don't paint my dogs nails.
I do paint my nails and I would paint them a light pink or a baby blue.
any color
red
There's a line by Sally Hansen called 'Prisms." It's a must have for every girl. In each bottle of polish, it looks like a rainbow, all these different hues appear at the same time depending on the light. Good quality polish, stays for days without chipping off. So its like wearing four colours at the same time. Its my favorite. I buy them at Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment