Friday, July 31, 2009

What do you think a German Shepard/Black Lab would look like?

We are thinking of getting a German Sherpard/Black Lab what do you think it might look like!
Answers:
Well.. I have a black lab mix, and the vet things she's mixed with German Shepherd... so here's some pics The first 2 she is about 4 months old, the last 2 she's about 2 months old.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=61kf6v6...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6462h3p...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4zxdks8...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6cgiqs9...
It will look like a half German shepherd half lab. You cannot tell it might be big like a German shepherd and look like a lab or it might be small and look like a German shepherd or it could look like both in one.
A d@mn good looking dog!!
my neigbor has one he kinda looks like a rottie mix
it will lean more towords the black lab...his ears will not know if they should lay or stand...and should have a great personality...suggest to the owners of the female to encourage all the new puppy owners to get their dog fixed...there are an abundance of shepherd lab mixes in shelters.
My Aunt Nancy has one. They are beautiful! Beautiful, and HUGE! He stands 4 feet tall on all fours. His name is Duke. He looks more black lab than german shepherd, but he is sooooo beautiful!
Absolutely gorgeous. LOL I like labs and I liek german shepards, and in my opinion most dogs are cute..
it could look like anything, but I'm sure its cute,. what it looks like should NOT be the reason you get it or not. CAN YOU HANDLE IT? Thats the question You need to answer!
black and brown, medium to large sized,
The GS / Lab mix I had was built like a Lab, but marked like a GS...A very beautiful lady.
I think it would look cute as a button. I have a full blooded GSD and I love him with all my heart. I've had many Labs also. I think you will be pleased. They are both highly intelligent canines so how can you go wrong?
Go to your local shelter, they are full of black lab mixed dogs.
At least the one in our city is.

No comments:

Post a Comment