Friday, July 31, 2009

What do you think about racing dogs?

Here is a link to a local story. Tell me what you think?
http://www.local6.com/news/13961118/deta...
Answers:
Before I read t he story: I think racing dogs are . . . really fast
After I read the story: I still think racing dogs are really fast and I think human beings are sh--s on Earth
I dont like racing dogs. :( It's sad. Even without looking at that article, I don't like it. The article certainly makes me mad at the owner of the place.
Greyhounds are soooo sweet.. and these people just raised these dogs to burn them out as much as possible in the first few years. I wish they would outlaw it.
I have a friend who has adopted two racing greyhounds...being around her has given me a very negative feeling towards racing and how the dogs are treated. This is very upsetting...to hear that they had been given cocaine and not properly cared for after a race. My thoughts? Outrage and anger that dogs...any dogs.are treated this way. I just don't agree with it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment