Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What can i put on my feet and legs to keep fleas from biting?

I had a flea outbreak in my home. i have bombed, used salt and used a spray. Is there anything i can use to put on my feet and legs to keep fleas from biting until i get rid of them?
Answers:
yes, I had them too. Rubbing alcohol ...rub it on your feet and up your legs and they wont touch you.
You need to treat the pets,home and yard.Flea bites can transmit sickness to you and family.
try a spray made just for fleas
Flowers of sulfur (sulfur powder) repels chigger and ticks, and apparently works on fleas, too.
The stuff is available through your pharmacist, although your larger brand name drugstores, ironically, will probably not stock it. Check with your independent pharmacist.
FLEAS? this sounds important so i asked my dad he said you get a shot to prevent the flea until u get rig of it good lock girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment