Friday, July 31, 2009

What do you know about yorkshire terriers?

hi its me again about yorkies. i need to know everything there is about yorkshire terriers. if you know anything about yorkies give me any thing from 1 little tip to 10000000000000 tips aany thing will help (i just dont feel like reserching) and give me really good answers and i will choose you as best answer
Answers:
Actually, I have a 14 pound Yorkie and a pup who is
already 7 pounds at 7 months! They actually come
in all shapes and sizes as I asked my Vet.
They are very loveable but some are very hyper like
my pup! She was spayed and still hasn't calmed down very much. I entertain her with a ball that is
called The Best Ball which I got through Amazon.
She loves it. Neither of them shed at all. They
sometimes like to follow you and get under your feet
so you have to be careful. Mine like to eat just
about anything, they are not picky. I feed them
Purina One which is good for their teeth and breath.
They can get bad teeth at an early age so I brush
their teeth once at night and feed them Purina One.
Yes, they need to be brushed and it takes awhile
to potty train them. I keep my dogs hair clipped
short, it takes awhile to grow back. I think they
are great dogs.
theses web sites have tons of info!Hope it helps you a lot
Yorkies are very very small. usually the largest is 7 pounds! They would rather live inside because they don't like the outside as much. Yorkies as babies are usually blackish brown and tan. It is hard to housetrain. needs a lot of grooming. need to brush it everyday. lives usually 12-15 years. doesn't need that much excersise. umm i hope this helps!
well i know that they are small and expensive. and cute and they dont shed or drool(im not sure about the drooling part). and thats mostly it!

No comments:

Post a Comment