Friday, July 31, 2009

What do you call a dog? Please read on..?

A 20lb dog that takes up 1/3 of a King Size bed, has all the food she wants, plenty of water, 6 hours of tummy rubs, lays on her back most of the time, likes to swim in her private swimming pool. Get attention when ever she demands (which is most of the time. She determine WHO is getting petted which most of the time is her. P.S. I am NOT making this up!
Answers:
::laughing::
I read the first part: "A 20lb dog that takes up 1/3 of a King Size bed" and thought "Gee, that sounds like MY dog!"
We have a Miniature Schnauzer, too... LOL! Amazing how much they can sprawl, innit?
Lucky.
Spoiled and overly possive.
Heffer.
Hahhahahhahahah.
Spoiled Rotten Ungrateful Pup
Beezy
:))
sounds like a pretty cool dog to me :)
i would call it SPOLIED ROTTEN... what breed of dog is it?
Shes spoiled. If your looking for a name, call her Paris.
Spoiled, and lucky!
QUEEN! (my brother's pitbull puppy is named that)
Spoiled
Diva :o)
I don't know what to call the dog, but the owner is an idiot looking for trouble.
This is how behavior problems start.
Next thing we'll hear from you is "why is my dog biting me and not letting me sleep in my bed?", and "how can I get her to lose weight?".
A dog that has the best owner she can ever think of! oh yeah and spoiled slightly ;)
SPOILED!!
Spoiled.
Your Highness... ;p
That's a lucky pooch, lol.
completely spoiled
Lacey? LMAO, sounds like my dog, only she's heavier and doesnt have a pool cuz she hates pools.
Whats the point of your story? Its spoiled, alot of people spoil their dogs, its not such a bad thing!
She sounds like she is a little bit spoiled
A great name for a dog treated like this would be DUCHESS
Have you thought about a training school where she learns that you are the king and/or queen of the house.
I know I have a smaller puppy that is spoiled, but she is learning what is and not ok to do. If she is getting to demanding we put a stop to it because just like children they need to know they are loved, but at the same time know the rules of the house.
A "K9 Princess" what else would you call her, oh yea there's always one Lucky B***h! Have a good one I know your dog is:~)
I would call your dog a happy dog! That sounds a lot like how I treat my dog. Only instead of a pool my dog loves the beach and the ocean!
Can you adopt me?
I would call that dog the dog that is treated like every dog should be treated thank you for being such a great responsible owner and by the way she is not spoiled she is loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment