Friday, July 31, 2009

What do u think of my dog? cute?

ok, i was just wondering. what u think of my dog, it is a male, cocker spaniel, named hunter.
http://photo.xanga.com/statusquobreakr11...
Answers:
that's a gorgeous dog! 鈾モ櫏鈾?
hes cute
I have a special place in my heart for goldies and blondies. Very cute puppy!
He is moderately cute. I've seen much cuter though.
He's cute!
He is a very cute dog, and his name fits him.
He is really cute and pretty
Adorable :-)
What a cutie pie!
He's okay. Not at all my favorite.
excelant!
I've always wanted a cocker, yours it's cute.
aww hes so cute and adorable
how old is he?
how can anyone resist the cute spanials?
i use to have a lab/cocker mix mainly cocker only she was black
right now i have a brittany spanial very cute too
i guess i just love spanials
Cutie...I especially think he looks cutest in the first pic! lol.Can't resist hose pink ears! lol.
I think hes adorable :D
He is adorable, but I hope he isn't a nipper!
hes ok.
AWW! 1 of the cutest dogs ive ever seen!! but remember..,, Im a DogLvr so almost every dog i see is "the cutest dog ever" lol.. but he's still a CUTIE!!
Awwww... he's cute
hes cute and looks like my neighbors dog.
He's Adorable!
I don't like spaniels.go ROTTIES! He's aiight, but not as cute as MINE! Thanks for the 2 points!!!
cute
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment